What To Do In Vienna?
Hugh Sung is going to Vienna to perform and record an album with international flute superstar Jasmine Choi (http://jasminechoi.com) – this is his first time visiting the Capitol of Classical Music, so he’s asking Cunningham Piano Company’s co-owners Tim Oliver and Rich Galassini for suggestions on what to see, what to do, and most importantly, what to eat and drink! Here’s what they suggest:
1. Tour the Bösendorfer Piano Factory
2. Visit Mozart’s House
3. Visit the Museum of Historical Musical Instruments
4. Touch the Mozart/Clementi Battle Piano
5. Visit Demel Patisserie
6. Taste Sachertorte at Hotel Sacher
7. Tour the Opera House
8. Bike the Altstadt
9. Visit the Klimt Museum
10. Drink Grüner Veltliner wine
11. Eat Bone Marrow Soup
Have you been to Vienna? Or do you live there? What suggestions can you add to this list? Leave them in the comments section below!