Every Yamaha Digital Piano from Cunningham Piano includes:
- Free Shipping*
- No Sales Tax collected outside of PA and NJ
- Free 5 year Yamaha factory warranty
- Free 5 year Full Trade-in Allowance
- Free matching bench
- Free customer support from Yamaha’s Dealer of the Year
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Financing Options Available!
*free shipping available for addresses in the contiguous USA
Premium Touch and Sound
The CLP-645 is the mid-range Clavinova CLP, offering powerful sound and a superb Natural Wood (NWX) keyboard action with a real wooden key core, for an authentic grand piano action feel and response. It features the sounds of the flagship Yamaha CFX concert grand and the Bösendorfer Imperial that sound pristine through its bi-amplified internal sound system. And the Clavinova Virtual Resonance Modeling emulates the more complex elements of playing these acoustic instruments. Bluetooth audio lets you stream music from your portable smart devices, wirelessly! Record your own performances and compositions using the built-in USB audio recorder to archive your musical achievements or share them with friends and family. Traditional on the outside but modern inside, this instrument is a great piano for musicians of all skill levels.
World Class Sound
With two world-renowned concert grand pianos available at the touch of a button, the CLP Series lets you choose the perfect piano tone for the music you want to play. Offering far more than just sampled sounds, the CLP-600 Series reproduces the Yamaha CFX concert grand and the legendary Bӧsendorfer Imperial in meticulous detail.
Realistic Piano Touch and Action
The Yamaha Clavinova CLP-645 is a great example of what happens when the world’s largest maker of the finest acoustic pianos creates a digital piano. The CLP-645’s Synthetic Ebony keytops provide a terrific grip for the black keys, complementing the synthetic ivory keys and making the CLP-645 feel like a premium acoustic piano. In addition to the upgraded keytops, the CLP-645 features NWX (Natural Wood X) action, providing escapement action that makes pressing the keys feel like you are playing on a grand piano.
The streamlined interface with Dot LCD screen makes it easier than ever to quickly access the 36 high-quality instrument voices and instrument options. Bluetooth connectivity lets you stream audio from your Bluetooth-equipped devices to play through the CLP-645’s powerful speaker cabinets. Rhythmic patterns make it more fun to stay with the beat as a musical alternative to the standard metronome. And for silent practicing with headphones, the binaurally sampled sounds of Yamaha flagship CFX concert piano make it sound like you’re listening to your piano in 3D space – you need to experience this in person!
The CLP-645 also features a built-in 16-track 250-song recorder and the ability to split the keyboard for layered sounds.
- Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial grand piano samples
- 34 Instrument voices
- Natural Wood X (NWX) keyboard action with escapement
- Synthetic ivory and ebony keytops
- Acoustic Optimizer technology
- Smooth Release, Key-Off, and Damper Resonance samples
- Traditional upright design with front legs and Yamaha logo
- 5-year parts and labor, in-home limited warranty
- Real Grand Expression (RGE) sound engine; 256-note polyphony; dual-layer capability
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC); DSP Smooth Release
- Onboard multi-effects, including reverb and chorus
- 16-track, 250-song recorder; 303 lesson songs
- Soft, sostenuto, and damper pedals; half-damper effect
- Includes matching bench
|Width:||1,461 mm (57-1/2″)|
|Height:||927 mm (36-1/2″)|
|Depth:||459 mm (18-1/16″)|
|Weight:||60.0 kg (132 lb, 4 oz)|
|Number of Keys:||88|
|Type of Keys:||NWX (Natural Wood X) keyboard: wooden keys (white only), synthetic ebony and ivory keytops, escapement|
|Presets:||36 voices – Yamaha CFX, CFX Binaural, Bosendorfer Imperial|
Speakers and Connections
|Built-in Speakers:||(16 cm + 8 cm) x 2|
|Amplifier:||(25 W + 25 W) x 2|
|Audio Inputs:||1 x 1/8″ (aux in)|
|Audio Outputs:||2 x 1/4″|
|Headphones:||2 x 1/4″|