Yamaha P-125 Digital Piano
Every Yamaha Digital Piano from Cunningham Piano includes:
- Free Shipping*
- No Sales Tax collected outside of PA and NJ
- Free 5 year Yamaha factory warranty
- Free 5 year Full Trade-in Allowance
- Free customer support from Yamaha’s Dealer of the Year
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Financing Options Available!
*free shipping available for addresses in the contiguous USA
The Yamaha P-125 is a compact digital piano that combines incredible piano performance with a user-friendly minimalistic design. Easily portable and extremely accessible, the P-125 is always ready to perform whenever–or wherever–you are.
Piano quality only possible from Yamaha
The P-125 allows for incredible dynamics and expressiveness.
The Pure CF Sound Engine includes the sound of the renowned Yamaha CFIIIS 9′ concert grand piano. It is the result of over a century of acoustic piano craftsmanship combined with state-of-the-art technology and expertise.
In addition, the Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) 88-key piano keyboard provides a heavier touch in the low end and lighter touch in the high end, so it can be played with the expressiveness of an acoustic piano.
Authentic piano sound
The newly improved 2-way speaker system produces an expansive piano sound in both upward and downward directions. This gives the player a rich stereo sound, as if you were sitting at an acoustic piano.
Optimal sound on the table
The new “Table EQ” feature enables the player to enjoy optimal acoustics, so even if you play on a hard, flat surface, you get the best possible sound.
Simple operation using the Smart Pianist app!
Smart Pianist allows you to control the many functions included in your Yamaha digital piano with your smart device. Voices, rhythms and other settings can be selected through the familiar touch screen of your phone or tablet, making it easy to control the functions of your piano.
You can also use the Chord Tracker function to learn how to play the chords of your favorite songs. Chord Tracker analyzes the songs from your music library on your iPhone or iPad and displays the chord symbols so you can play along! Find new ways to enjoy your P-125, using smart functions that only a modern digital instrument can provide.
From selecting instrument Voices or adjusting settings to practicing with a metronome or recording your masterpieces, Smart Pianist gets you making music faster and lets you focus on the fun.
Smart Pianist scans the audio songs loaded in your Music Library, analyzes the chord progressions and then displays them for you on the screen of your smart device. Play along as the chords scroll by all the while hearing the song play back through your instrument’s speaker system. Loading MIDI songs into the app will allow you to follow along with digital sheet music while you play.
- GHS weighted action is heavier in the low keys and lighter in the high keys, just like an acoustic piano
- Matte black key tops absorb moisture and remain tactile after extended use without becoming slippery
- Pure CF Sound Engine with 4-level sampling faithfully reproduces the tone of a meticulously sampled Yamaha 9′ CFIIIS concert grand
- Damper Resonance DSP re-creates the sound of the inside of a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings
- String Resonance re-creates the sympathetic sounds of all undamped strings resonating, mimicking the behavior of acoustic pianos
- Key-off samples provide the delicate change in sound the instant the damper falls back to the string
- USB to host with MIDI and audio transfer for single-cable connectivity to your music-making software
- Sound Boost adds EQ and volume to help the instrument project and cut through the mix using its onboard speakers, allowing you to be heard in small ensemble situations, such as an acoustic jazz trio
- Stereophonic Optimizer adjusts the spatial distribution of sound in headphones, creating the perception that sound is coming from the piano, rather than from the headphones
- Split mode lets you play a different voice with each hand
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with its own middle C, for practicing with a partner or teacher
- Weighs a svelte 26 pounds for easy portability
- Includes music rest and footswitch
|Weight:||11.8kg (26.01 lbs)|
|Number of Keys:||88|
|Type of Keys:||Graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard, matte finish on black keys|
|Presets:||24 voices with Pure CF Sound Engine|
Speakers and Connections
|Built-in Speakers:||12 cm x 2 + 4 cm x 2|
|Amplifier:||7 W x 2|
|Sustain Pedal||Yes (Pedal Footswitch included – Half pedal available with optional FC3A)|
|Pedal Unit||Yes (Optional)|
|USB to Host||Yes|
|Headphones:||2 x 1/4″|