Yamaha P-45 Digital Piano Basic Bundle
Every Yamaha Digital Piano from Cunningham Piano includes:
- Free Shipping*
- No Sales Tax collected outside of PA and NJ
- Free 5 year Yamaha factory warranty
- Free 5 year Full Trade-in Allowance
- Free matching bench
- Free customer support from Yamaha’s Dealer of the Year
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Financing Options Available!
*free shipping available for addresses in the contiguous USA
The Yamaha P-45 is the most affordable digital piano from Yamaha. Its authentic piano sound and key feel make it easy to play this simple model any way you like. The Yamaha P-45 Basic Bundle comes with the following accessories:
Yamaha PKBX2 Adjustable Keyboard Stand
Yamaha PKBB1 Piano Bench
Yamaha FC5 Sustain Pedal
Authentic to the touch
Yamaha’s GHS (Graded Hammer Standard) weighted action has heavier touch in the low end and lighter touch in the high end, just like the hammers inside an acoustic piano. Great for the aspiring pianist, practicing on the GHS action builds the proper finger technique for when the time comes to perform on an acoustic piano. Plus the matte finish of the black keys are less slippery when playing for extended periods of time.
Tried and true, Yamaha’s classic sound engine for realistic tone
AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) sampling uses digital technology to record the sound of an acoustic piano. AWM Stereo Sampling creates a deeper, richer and more spacious sound by using pairs of waveforms (L and R) captured with two microphones. The P-45 uses AWM to play one sample per key at varying levels of volume and timbre.
A compact and lightweight design makes it easy to get around
Slim and stylish form with a depth of less than 12 inches, the P-45 requires little space. At only 25 lbs. with a built-in sound system, it can be easily moved anywhere in your home or even used for performance outside.
Simple, single-button operation
Various P-45 settings can be changed with a single button. Hold down the “GRAND PIANO/FUNCTION” button and press the keyboard to change Voices, play demo sources, configure the metronome and more.
- 88 Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keys provide realistic acoustic piano feel
- Detailed, full-stereo AWM sampling provides deeply rich grand piano sound
- Add dimension to your sound with 4 reverb effect styles
- Keyboard layer mode lets you create more complex sounds
- Duo mode for partner practice/instructional use
- Perform live with built-in stereo speakers driven by dual 6W amplifiers
- Sustain footswitch and a music rest included
|Weight:||11.5kg (25lbs., 4oz)|
|Number of Keys:||88|
|Type of Keys:||Graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard|
|Presets:||10 voices with AMW Stereo Sampling Piano Sound|
Speakers and Connections
|Built-in Speakers:||12 cm (4-1/2”) x 2|
|Amplifier:||6 W x 2|
|Sustain Pedal||Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)|
|USB to Host||Yes|