Yamaha P-515 Digital Piano Basic Bundle
Every Yamaha Digital Piano from Cunningham Piano includes:
- Free Shipping*
- No Sales Tax collected outside of PA and NJ
- Free 5 year Yamaha factory warranty
- Free 5 year Full Trade-in Allowance
- Free matching bench
- Free customer support from Yamaha’s Dealer of the Year
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Financing Options Available!
*free shipping available for addresses in the contiguous USA
The P-515 is the flagship in the P-series. Its advanced sound quality, features and design make this an ideal digital piano for players of all levels. The Yamaha P-515 Basic Bundle comes with the following accessories:
Yamaha PKBX2 Adjustable Keyboard Stand
Yamaha PKBB1 Piano Bench
Yamaha FC5 Sustain Pedal
World Class Sound
With two world-renowned concert grand pianos available at the touch of a button, the P-515 lets you choose the perfect piano tone for the music you want to play. Offering far more than just sampled sounds, the P-515 reproduces the Yamaha CFX concert grand and the legendary Bӧsendorfer Imperial in meticulous detail.
Natural Wood X (NWX) keyboard – the feel of an acoustic grand piano
Yamaha Natural Wood X (NWX) keyboards are created using our unrivaled woodworking expertise, acquired through more than a century of crafting fine acoustic pianos. The material used for NWX keyboards is cut from wood that has been carefully dried, and chosen specifically for use in making musical instruments. Only the best wood from the finest part of the tree is selected, resulting in a keyboard that is more resistant to buckling and warping than common laminated wood keyboards.
The NWX keyboard also features an escapement mechanism that reproduces the feel of an acoustic piano as it goes through the let-off and drop of the hammer when a key is played very softly. The action has been designed in such a way that the escapement is discernible only on the lightest keystrokes, similar to the keyboard of a grand piano.
Reproducing the Natural Sensation of Sound Distance
P-515 features two advanced technologies that allow you to enjoy exceptionally realistic, natural sound, even when listening through headphones – Binaural Sampling and Stereophonic Optimizer. Binaural sampling technology delivers a three-dimensional sound, which recreates the perspective of the player position through headphones. The Stereophonic Optimizer adjusts the spatial distribution of sound in the listener’s headphones, creating the sensation that sound is coming directly from the piano, rather than from the headphones.
Enhanced Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) – the distinctive reverberation generated by the concert grand piano
VRM calculates the various states of the strings for each of the 88 notes of the keyboard, from one instant to the next, and timing and depth of damper pedals pressed to recreate the sound of an acoustic piano. Enhanced VRM also calculates aliquot resonance in the upper octaves, and the full resonance of the soundboard, rim and frame. This technology allows for vivid, bright, richly varied expression that reflects the limitless number of factors inherent in piano performance.
Aliquot is a stringing method for pianos that uses extra, un-struck strings in the upper octaves to enhance the tone. These strings sympathetically vibrate with other strings in an acoustic piano, resonating with overtones and adding richness, brilliance and complex color to the sound. Since they do not have a damper, they will continue sounding even after you release your hands from the keyboard.
- World-class Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial concert grand piano samples
- NWX (Natural Wood X) action with Escapement and synthetic ebony and ivory keytops
- Presets: 40 voices, 18 SFX/drums, plus 480 XG voices
- Effects: 6 reverb, 3 chorus, plus VRM (Virtual Resonance Modeling)
- Audio playback via Bluetooth or USB device (WAV format)
- Audio recording (WAV) to USB device
- Piano Room lets you create your own personal piano environment
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) re-creates the sympathetic and reverberant sounds inside a grand piano
- Key-off samples deliver the subtle change in sound when the damper falls back on the string
- Smooth Release tailors release to the speed of your note-offs
- LCD display for smooth navigation of features and functions
- XG compatibility gives you access to thousands of songs from Yamahamusicsoft.com
- Master EQ lets you tailor the output for optimal sound in different environments
|Width:||1336mm (52-5/8″ )|
|Weight:||22.0kg (48 lb, 8 oz)|
|Number of Keys:||88|
|Type of Keys:||NWX (Natural Wood X) keyboard: wooden keys (white only), synthetic ebony and ivory keytops, escapement|
|Presets:||40 Voices + 18 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices, and including Yamaha CFX, Bösendorfer Imperial, CFX Binaural Sampling|
Speakers and Connections
|Built-in Speakers:||(Oval (12 cm x 6 cm) + 2.5 cm (dome)) x 2|
|Amplifier:||(15 W + 5 W) x 2|
|Included Pedal/Footswitch||FC4A (acoustic piano sustain pedal style)|
|AUX In||Stereo mini jack|
|USB to Host||Yes|
|USB to Device||Yes|
|Headphones:||2 x 1/4″|