Every Yamaha Digital Piano from Cunningham Piano includes:
- Free Shipping*
- No Sales Tax collected outside of PA and NJ
- Free 5 year Yamaha factory warranty
- Free 5 year Full Trade-in Allowance
- Free matching bench
- Free customer support from Yamaha’s Dealer of the Year
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Financing Options Available!
*free shipping available for addresses in the contiguous USA
Are you looking for the elegant beauty of a grand piano in a compact space and don’t want to compromise on the sound, touch, and responsiveness of a grand piano keyboard action? If so, then the Yamaha CLP-695GP Clavinova is the perfect instrument for you.
At under four feet deep, the CLP-695GP is a premium digital piano that never needs to be tuned, and boasts a 300W hi-fi sound system with speaker cones that use the same spruce wood found on the soundboard of Yamaha’s CFX Concert Grand Piano! Samples of the Yamaha CFX 9’ concert grand and Bösendorfer Imperial 9’6” grand pianos sound incredible through these speakers.
World Class Sound
With two world-renowned concert grand pianos available at the touch of a button, the CLP Series lets you choose the perfect piano tone for the music you want to play. Offering far more than just sampled sounds, the CLP-600 Series reproduces the Yamaha CFX concert grand and the legendary Bӧsendorfer Imperial in meticulous detail.
The Feel of a Longer Fulcrum
When playing a digital piano, the back area of the keys may prove to be a challenge to full musical expression. This is because the back of the key is closest to the fulcrum of the action. The closer to this pivot point that you strike the key, the less leverage you have and the more strength you need to apply. The greater length of GrandTouch keys give the player MORE leverage, allowing for better expressive control, even at the backs of the keys. This is the same support length found on the Yamaha S3X premium grand piano (as of April 2017), and is the longest support length used on any digital piano.
GrandTouch with Real Wooden Keys
Our fingers are more sensitive than we think, and for pianists, the texture of the piano keys is extremely important. The GrandTouch keyboard features white keys made from the highest quality synthetic ivory, developed independently by Yamaha. The black keys are finished in synthetic ebony. Synthetic ivory keytops reproduce the tactile surface of the real ivory keyboards once used in older acoustic pianos. It features highly absorbent material that prevents fingers from slipping even after hours of practice, while retaining the ideal texture and feel. Resulting from well over a century of experience in making acoustic pianos, this exclusive Yamaha technology achieves a finish that feels natural and comfortable. In addition to the feel, the appearance and fine texture of these keys is unmatched by any other digital piano, and is sure to inspire pianists from the moment they experience it.
The CLP-635 also features a built-in 16-track 250-song recorder and the ability to split the keyboard for layered sounds.
88-key Linear Graded Hammers
The Yamaha CLP-695GP is the first digital piano keyboard ever to feature realistic weighting on every key. Every single key on a grand piano keyboard is weighted differently. This is because the strings for each note are slightly thinner and shorter in the treble register, becoming thicker and longer towards the bass register. The 88-key Linear Graded Hammers of the Clavinova is the first-of-its-kind to faithfully duplicate this graded touch with differing weights and key return on each one of its keys. This results in a feel and response that is astonishingly like that of a grand piano, and allows players to gain an appreciation of a more authentic touch.
Authentic Grand Piano Pedal Feel
Using the damper pedal subtly alters the nature of a piano’s sound and is essential to providing the pianist with all the necessary expressive tools to convey their musical vision.
Clavinova digital pianos feature a damper pedal that continually detects depression depth and allows half-pedaling, which lets players make minute adjustments to pedal depression and return, changing the depth and character of their piano sound.
High-end models feature the GP Response Damper Pedal, which offers a grand piano-style resistance curve, starting out light to the touch and growing heavier as the pedal is depressed further. This allows players to become accustomed to the nuances of delicate pedaling.
- GrandTouch Keyboard action reproduces the touch, feel, and dynamic range of a concert grand
- Synthetic ebony and ivory keytops (previous models had synthetic ivory and matte black keytops) for authentic piano feel
- 49 Voices, 14 drum/SFX kits, and 480 XG Voices (expanded from 49 voices and 12 drum/SFX kits) make crafting beautiful-sounding arrangements easy
- Binaural Yamaha CFX sample that sounds stunning through headphones
- Improved VRM vibrates and reverberates like a real acoustic piano
- Bluetooth audio lets you listen and play along with your favorite songs
- Spruce cone speaker system with 300W amplification (upgraded from 180W with no spruce cone) for a more natural, piano-like attack
- Key counterweights for smooth playing, even at the back of a key and at pianissimo levels
- 88-key Linear Graded Hammer action provides each key with a unique weight
- GP Response Damper Pedal gives you convincing concert grand pedal action
- 303 lesson songs from popular piano methods
- 20 rhythms are your personal percussionist
- 16-track recording and USB audio recording let you share your music
- Stereophonic Optimizer when using headphones
- 3-way speaker system for gorgeous, full-range acoustic sound
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC) provides optimum tone at any volume level
- Acoustic Optimizer complements the cabinetry for a fuller tone
|Width:||1,430 mm (56-5/16″)|
|Height:||932 mm (36-11/16″)|
|Depth:||1,237 mm (48-11/16″)|
|Weight:||127 kg (280 lb, 0 oz)|
|Number of Keys:||88|
|Type of Keys:||GrandTouch Keyboard: wooden keys (white only), synthetic ebony and ivory key tops, escapement|
|Number of Voices:||49 Voices + 14 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices, including Yamaha CFX, CFX Binaural, Bosendorfer Imperial|
Speakers and Connections
|Built-in Speakers:||(16 cm + 8 cm + 2.5 cm (dome)) x 2, Spruce Cone Speaker, Twisted Flare Port|
|Amplifier:||(50 W + 50 W + 50 W) x 2|
|Audio Inputs:||1 x 1/8″ (aux in)|
|Audio Outputs:||2 x 1/4″|
|Headphones:||2 x 1/4″|
Yamaha CLP-695GP Owner’s Manual (PDF file) – Download